Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So yeah, this thing is weird and somewhat depressing

So a good friend of mine posted this on facebook today. it's a short video that shows what could happen when idiots drive and text message at the same time. and I think we've all done that before. it's fairly scary too, because when you look up, you wonder "holy shit, i'm home already?" and you realize that you didn't pay attention at all.
but anyways, my initial sick sense of humour made me chuckle at the beginning. but then when i got further in, it really kind of upset me. so not sure why i feel the need to share, but kids should see this kind of crap to realize how decisions can impact life. just like the movie Kids. remember that one?
Ok, enough from me now. i'm still learning how to use this blogger thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment