Friday, September 4, 2009

My Top Ten Horror Films - First Installment

So after reading through several other blogs and their lists of their favorite movies, I decided to jump on the bandwagon too and write about my top films. However, I can't just list a top ten. There are too many out there, so I'm going to go by genre and do it in no particular order. But, I will start with my first favorite horror film.

1. Dawn of the Dead












So is there anything I really need to say about this movie? I put all this thought in to what I would write about this movie, but I honestly think it doesn't need it. For zombie movies, this is easily the best for me.The cast is great.

A super young Tom Savini as a biker in his 2nd film.








Ken Foree as Peter, who was a bad ass, and not too much of a douchebag like Stephen.






Ultimately, god bless George Romero for blessing us with so many amazing films and changing the way films were made forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment